Just wondering if there are easy access to ATM's at CDG upon landing and which ones to use that are reliable and/or connected to reliable banks in Paris. Need money for taxi into the city. From there, I realize I have many choices for ATM's once in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 2 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Cornwall Advice
- 11 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 12 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 13 Florence Travel Guide
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 18 Rome Advice?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Via del Sale, Italy
- 23 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!