We are traveling to Paris for the first time and I am wondering if there are ATMs at CDG? Also, is it better to get Euros stateside or in Paris?
ATMs at CDG
- 1 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Paris museums free admission
- 6 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 7 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 8 Italian train question
- 9 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 10 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 14 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 15 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 18 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 19 Getting the best our of Europe
- 20 Rome apartment
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Yet another train question......
- 24 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 25 london travelcrard