Can anyone tell me if it's difficult to find ATMs in Lviv, Ukraine. Should I bring travellers checks? I'm also wondering how safe the city is. Is it safe for me to travel with expensive camera equipment?
ATMs and safety in Lviv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 2 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 3 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 4 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 5 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 10 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 11 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 12 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Gargano Promontory
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Santorini
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 19 Airport to Piraeus
- 20 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 21 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?