My husband and I are going to Switzerland (Les Diablerets) and Paris this summer. Many travel sources recommend using our ATM/debit card instead of traveler's checks. However, ours is with Wells Fargo and is linked through Mastercard. Most of the postings I've seen talk about Visa cards. Has anyone used their Mastercard-linked debit/ATM card? Were there enough ATM sites? Any suggestions/comments will be much appreciated as the bank has not been much help.
ATM/Debit Cards - Mastercard
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!