My husband and I are going to Switzerland (Les Diablerets) and Paris this summer. Many travel sources recommend using our ATM/debit card instead of traveler's checks. However, ours is with Wells Fargo and is linked through Mastercard. Most of the postings I've seen talk about Visa cards. Has anyone used their Mastercard-linked debit/ATM card? Were there enough ATM sites? Any suggestions/comments will be much appreciated as the bank has not been much help.
ATM/Debit Cards - Mastercard
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go from Brussels?
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 6 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 7 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 12 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 All you need in croatia
- 19 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 20 Tipping in Greece
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help