Hello, all -
I am flying from LAX to Florence through Frankfurt tomorrow.
I am planning on withdrawing couple hundred €€ at the ATM at the airport upon landing.
Are there any advantages in doing it in Frankfurt vs. Florence?
Also, my account is with BofA - are they going to slam me with foreign transaction fees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ l:8OO68l72O8 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 4 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 15 hill of crosses
- 16 Austria Trip Report
- 17 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Northern Ireland ideas
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Long weekend in Albania
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
Hello, all -