Hello, all -
I am flying from LAX to Florence through Frankfurt tomorrow.
I am planning on withdrawing couple hundred €€ at the ATM at the airport upon landing.
Are there any advantages in doing it in Frankfurt vs. Florence?
Also, my account is with BofA - are they going to slam me with foreign transaction fees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 2 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 3 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 4 Relaxing destinations?
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 9 tipping
- 10 Advice about Naples?
- 11 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 12 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Alsace Accommodations
- 15 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 16 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 17 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 18 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 21 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 22 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 23 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 24 Tips question
- 25 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
Hello, all -