Hello, all -
I am flying from LAX to Florence through Frankfurt tomorrow.
I am planning on withdrawing couple hundred €€ at the ATM at the airport upon landing.
Are there any advantages in doing it in Frankfurt vs. Florence?
Also, my account is with BofA - are they going to slam me with foreign transaction fees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 8 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 9 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 10 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 16 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 17 We are back!
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary
Hello, all -