Hello, all -
I am flying from LAX to Florence through Frankfurt tomorrow.
I am planning on withdrawing couple hundred €€ at the ATM at the airport upon landing.
Are there any advantages in doing it in Frankfurt vs. Florence?
Also, my account is with BofA - are they going to slam me with foreign transaction fees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 10 How to rent a car
- 11 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 12 Day trips from Florence
- 13 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 14 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 22 First time in Bulgaria
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
Hello, all -