Hello, all -
I am flying from LAX to Florence through Frankfurt tomorrow.
I am planning on withdrawing couple hundred €€ at the ATM at the airport upon landing.
Are there any advantages in doing it in Frankfurt vs. Florence?
Also, my account is with BofA - are they going to slam me with foreign transaction fees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Firt time VISA applicant
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Uffizi Phone Number
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 11 France Itinerary Advice
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Murren to Prague
- 23 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 24 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
Hello, all -