Hello, all -
I am flying from LAX to Florence through Frankfurt tomorrow.
I am planning on withdrawing couple hundred €€ at the ATM at the airport upon landing.
Are there any advantages in doing it in Frankfurt vs. Florence?
Also, my account is with BofA - are they going to slam me with foreign transaction fees?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Italy
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
Hello, all -