Hello, all -
I am flying from LAX to Florence through Frankfurt tomorrow.
I am planning on withdrawing couple hundred €€ at the ATM at the airport upon landing.
Are there any advantages in doing it in Frankfurt vs. Florence?
Also, my account is with BofA - are they going to slam me with foreign transaction fees?
ATM withdrawal at Frankfurt airport vs. Florence
Hello, all -
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 4 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Channel Islands
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Rome Accommodation