A decade ago, I was told that european ATMs could only accept cards with PINs of exactly four digits -- can anyone tell me if that is still the case?
ATM PIN Number Length?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 4 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 5 Barcelona vs Madrid
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 10 Advent Season
- 11 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 12 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 13 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 14 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 15 Chip & Pin Only
- 16 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 17 Norway in fall?
- 18 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 19 Late night Mayfair
- 20 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 21 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 22 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 23 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 24 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 25 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route