We are planning a trip to Portugal in April. We have always used ATM machines in Europe to obtain cash. I read that Portugese ATM machines do not accept US cards, only European cards. Is that true? Thanks for your help. Kathy Gruvman
ATM machines in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Flam, Norway railway
- 17 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 He said , she said
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)