We are planning a trip to Portugal in April. We have always used ATM machines in Europe to obtain cash. I read that Portugese ATM machines do not accept US cards, only European cards. Is that true? Thanks for your help. Kathy Gruvman
ATM machines in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 2 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 3 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 4 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 7 Satnav maps update
- 8 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 11 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 12 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 19 mallorca
- 20 April in Madrid
- 21 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 22 France to Italy advice needed please
- 23 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece