We are flying in to Munich, arriving December 21 at 7:40 am. Our final destination is to Vienna to stay with family. We are looking to take the train to Vienna from Munich as soon as we can. How much time do we need to clear customs and get to the train station. There are 3 adults, and 2 kids, ages 13 and 11. We will each have a carryon and checked bag.
Atlanta to Munich to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 5 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 6 Ghent or Paris?
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 9 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 10 Venice - boats on canals
- 11 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 12 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 16 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 17 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 20 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 21 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 22 France: which maps?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 25 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?