We are flying in to Munich, arriving December 21 at 7:40 am. Our final destination is to Vienna to stay with family. We are looking to take the train to Vienna from Munich as soon as we can. How much time do we need to clear customs and get to the train station. There are 3 adults, and 2 kids, ages 13 and 11. We will each have a carryon and checked bag.
Atlanta to Munich to Vienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Istanbul hotels
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?