We are flying in to Munich, arriving December 21 at 7:40 am. Our final destination is to Vienna to stay with family. We are looking to take the train to Vienna from Munich as soon as we can. How much time do we need to clear customs and get to the train station. There are 3 adults, and 2 kids, ages 13 and 11. We will each have a carryon and checked bag.
Atlanta to Munich to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 8 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Prague - Tram #22
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 24 Need advice for this
- 25 Lake como area on motorcycles