We are flying in to Munich, arriving December 21 at 7:40 am. Our final destination is to Vienna to stay with family. We are looking to take the train to Vienna from Munich as soon as we can. How much time do we need to clear customs and get to the train station. There are 3 adults, and 2 kids, ages 13 and 11. We will each have a carryon and checked bag.
Atlanta to Munich to Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 4 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 8 In Paris on my own
- 9 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 10 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 11 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Croatia
- 14 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 15 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 18 Bologna Restaurants
- 19 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 20 German Wings
- 21 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 22 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 23 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Bologna: Aperitivo Time