My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Greece for two weeks at the end of May into early June. We are very excited as the focus of the trip will be on relaxing on the islands, enjoying the views and the food and wine. However, we have one full day and a half day in Athens, as we would like to see the "highlights." Hopefully in the future we will come back and spend more time really digging into the city, but this trip we only have one day. My question is, should we spend the money to do a private tour? We obviously want to see the Acropolis, as well as the Ancient Agora. I'm assuming this will require most of the day. Is it worth it to have someone show us around not only for the extra information, but as a way to saving time and knowing our way around? We are open to suggestion. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 12 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 scotland itinerary
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Hotel in Florence
- 19 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 22 Malta - how to do it?
- 23 Using CPAP machine in France
- 24 Castle Stays in Wales
- 25 Uk and Ireland