My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Greece for two weeks at the end of May into early June. We are very excited as the focus of the trip will be on relaxing on the islands, enjoying the views and the food and wine. However, we have one full day and a half day in Athens, as we would like to see the "highlights." Hopefully in the future we will come back and spend more time really digging into the city, but this trip we only have one day. My question is, should we spend the money to do a private tour? We obviously want to see the Acropolis, as well as the Ancient Agora. I'm assuming this will require most of the day. Is it worth it to have someone show us around not only for the extra information, but as a way to saving time and knowing our way around? We are open to suggestion. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Bremerhaven and environs
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris