My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Greece for two weeks at the end of May into early June. We are very excited as the focus of the trip will be on relaxing on the islands, enjoying the views and the food and wine. However, we have one full day and a half day in Athens, as we would like to see the "highlights." Hopefully in the future we will come back and spend more time really digging into the city, but this trip we only have one day. My question is, should we spend the money to do a private tour? We obviously want to see the Acropolis, as well as the Ancient Agora. I'm assuming this will require most of the day. Is it worth it to have someone show us around not only for the extra information, but as a way to saving time and knowing our way around? We are open to suggestion. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노게임→专【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】专←슈퍼카지노
- 2 인터넷카지노게임→高【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】高←슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간카지노게임→应【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】应←슈퍼카지노
- 4 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 5 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Germany family road trip help!
- 8 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 17 who is in amsterdam?
- 18 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 20 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...