Can anyone advise of a reliable timetable that will offer exact times of ferry travel between Athens and Syros return for September and early October? There seems to be conflicting information on the web.
Athens to Syros by ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 4 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 5 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 8 Tour Group Operators
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 11 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 12 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 13 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 15 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 16 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 17 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 21 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train