Can anyone advise of a reliable timetable that will offer exact times of ferry travel between Athens and Syros return for September and early October? There seems to be conflicting information on the web.
Athens to Syros by ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 3 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 Airbnb
- 6 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 7 Alhambra questions
- 8 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 9 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 10 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 11 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 12 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 13 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 14 London Weekend
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 19 Berlin: evening dining
- 20 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 21 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 22 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 23 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 24 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 25 Need help extending plan beyond France