Can anyone advise of a reliable timetable that will offer exact times of ferry travel between Athens and Syros return for September and early October? There seems to be conflicting information on the web.
Athens to Syros by ferry
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Raining in rome
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Italian Lakes
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 9 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 10 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 11 Trains in Europe
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Netherlands and others
- 19 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 24 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 25 Living like a local (sort of) in London