Can this be done via public transportation? If not, what would be the most efficient method?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 San Sebastián
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 italy Cinque Terre
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Can parking
- 16 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 17 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 22 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip