Can this be done via public transportation? If not, what would be the most efficient method?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 2 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 3 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 Europe Sim card help
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Buying flowers in London?
- 15 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 18 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 24 MiFi in Italy
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest