We'll be on our honeymoon in Athens in June 2015, and would like to take a day trip to Meteora on either Thursday 6/11 or Friday 6/12. Meteora looks breathtaking!! It's a bit of a long trip, and hiring a car by ourselves is expensive. We're looking for anyone that would be interested in sharing a hired car on one of those days! We're late 20s Americans, very friendly, and like meeting new people on vacations. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 3 Ischia
- 4 What do after Bernia Express?
- 5 Germany family road trip help!
- 6 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 7 France, UK and Ireland
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 First time in London
- 18 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 scotland
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona