Planning a trip in July for 2 families (kids range in age from 10-15). Thinking about leaving early in the AM to drive from Athens to Delphi, spend a bunch of hours there, then drive Delphi to Olympia to spend a couple of nights there (and then 3 nights in either Monemvasia or Gythio). Is Athens to Delphi to Olympia too much in one day (we are fine getting into Olympia late - plan to eat dinner on the way, so really just want to get to our destination). One family a little more "hearty" travelers, but would really like to avoid spending just 1 night in Delphi, 1 night in Olympia if possible. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
Athens to Delphi to Olympia - 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 4 Matisse at Tate
- 5 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 8 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 3 weeks in Europe
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 23 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?