Planning a trip in July for 2 families (kids range in age from 10-15). Thinking about leaving early in the AM to drive from Athens to Delphi, spend a bunch of hours there, then drive Delphi to Olympia to spend a couple of nights there (and then 3 nights in either Monemvasia or Gythio). Is Athens to Delphi to Olympia too much in one day (we are fine getting into Olympia late - plan to eat dinner on the way, so really just want to get to our destination). One family a little more "hearty" travelers, but would really like to avoid spending just 1 night in Delphi, 1 night in Olympia if possible. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
Athens to Delphi to Olympia - 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 2 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 6 Question on France travel
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 23 Five nights in Extremadura
- 24 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek