Planning a trip in July for 2 families (kids range in age from 10-15). Thinking about leaving early in the AM to drive from Athens to Delphi, spend a bunch of hours there, then drive Delphi to Olympia to spend a couple of nights there (and then 3 nights in either Monemvasia or Gythio). Is Athens to Delphi to Olympia too much in one day (we are fine getting into Olympia late - plan to eat dinner on the way, so really just want to get to our destination). One family a little more "hearty" travelers, but would really like to avoid spending just 1 night in Delphi, 1 night in Olympia if possible. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
Athens to Delphi to Olympia - 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 7 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 8 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 9 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Is my plan ok
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 20 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route