Planning a trip in July for 2 families (kids range in age from 10-15). Thinking about leaving early in the AM to drive from Athens to Delphi, spend a bunch of hours there, then drive Delphi to Olympia to spend a couple of nights there (and then 3 nights in either Monemvasia or Gythio). Is Athens to Delphi to Olympia too much in one day (we are fine getting into Olympia late - plan to eat dinner on the way, so really just want to get to our destination). One family a little more "hearty" travelers, but would really like to avoid spending just 1 night in Delphi, 1 night in Olympia if possible. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
Athens to Delphi to Olympia - 1 day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 2 help regarding removal firm in london
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 9 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 16 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?