Hoping some people can help me with working out the best way to do Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki.
Athens to Delphi seems to be a bus, so my plan was to catch the 1030am bus Athens to Delphi on a Saturday and spend the afternoon there and stay over night.
On the Sunday catch a bus to Lamia and then a train from Lamia to Kalambaka. But I cant seem to find timetables and costs for the buses and trains.
Then spend the Sunday night, full day Monday and Tuesday in Kalampaka before leaving for Thessalonki on the train.
Is anyone able to offer more info on the Delphi to Kalambaka leg, and if there is a better way? I have looked into minibuses going direct between the two locations, but they want you to hire the whole bus, and as I am travelling alone this is very expensive.
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiiza Spain
- 2 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 5 Seville to Cordoba
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 9 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 ATM
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 London 6 day itinerary
- 20 London Hotel - Different Request
- 21 Portugal rental car
- 22 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 23 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Bernese Oberland