We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Athens-Sounion Public Transport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 London/Help
- 5 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 6 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 7 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 8 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 12 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 13 Central European train travel
- 14 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 15 Best driving map for Greece?
- 16 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 17 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 18 Lago d`Iseo
- 19 Train tickets within Italy
- 20 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 21 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 22 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 23 2 for 1 tickets
- 24 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…