We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 4 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 5 Undisclsoed location
- 6 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 7 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Rome-Itinerary
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Venice
- 14 Rome to venice
- 15 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence
- 17 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 help with Italy itinerary
- 22 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 23 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 Chamonix to Paris