We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Athens-Sounion Public Transport
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??