We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Prague on a budget...
- 4 December in Slovenia
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 From Genoa to Rome...
- 17 Spain in November
- 18 5 nights in Andalusia
- 19 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 22 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 23 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 How big backpack do I need?