We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&B in Ireland
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 5 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Alitala
- 11 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 18 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 19 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 20 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 23 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Funniest of Fodor Threads