We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Dijon in December!
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Summer Travel order
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 17 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges