We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 France Itinerary Advice
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 6 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 7 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 8 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 9 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 12 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 13 Trip to Rome
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 17 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 18 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 French election
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Moving Around Amalfi without a car