We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Athens-Sounion Public Transport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 12 Transportation in Barcelona
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 16 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 19 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before