We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 2 Car rental in Santorini port
- 3 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 4 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 5 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 6 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 7 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 8 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 9 explore Italy on a budget
- 10 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 13 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 14 French Prem Train Fares
- 15 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 16 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 17 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 18 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 21 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 22 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 25 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel