We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 enlighten, brightens and
- 2 honeymoon in november
- 3 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 4 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 5 Amsterdam in August
- 6 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 7 Train from Rome to Naples
- 8 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 9 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 12 Best airport Car services
- 13 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 18 Day in London
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 sim card
- 21 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 22 Lake Garda- Italy
- 23 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 24 European Championship
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily