We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 5 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 6 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 Public Transport information App/Website
- 9 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 10 Rome to Portofino -
- 11 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 12 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 13 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 14 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Sim Card
- 17 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 18 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 19 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 22 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 25 5 women, Italy, need suggestions