We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK train question
- 2 Amsterdam Transit
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 7 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Day trip suggestion from London
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 Day Trip near Paris
- 14 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 15 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 Bootcut jeans
- 18 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 21 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 25 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye