Hello - me and my girlfriend are going to Athens and leaving out of Istanbul in late Aug early Sept.....we want to def see Santorini...and Cappodcia....and clearly have to see athens and istanbul since those are where the flights are out of. We have clearly heard of mykonos but aren't dead set on seeing it, and i have looked into Rhodes, Kos, Somos, Bodrum, Izmir, Kasadusi, Ephesus, etc. and really what i am trying to do is think logically on what is the best way to go from Athens...to Santorini (prob flying)....and then from Santorini the most efficient way to get to Cappodocia and then back to istanbul.....I started looking at a way to do the ferries like go from Santorini to Kos and Kos to Kusadusi and Kusadusi to Izmir, and then fly from there but that just seems like a lot of variables, i also thought about doing Santorini to Istanbul and then flying out of Istanbul to Kayseri to get to Cappodoccia...but just want to know if anyone has tried to do this and if they have any advice
Athens - Santorini - Mykonos - Cappodocia - Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 2 Location of hotel in Rome
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 7 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 8 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 What are the best places to see in England
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid