Hello - me and my girlfriend are going to Athens and leaving out of Istanbul in late Aug early Sept.....we want to def see Santorini...and Cappodcia....and clearly have to see athens and istanbul since those are where the flights are out of. We have clearly heard of mykonos but aren't dead set on seeing it, and i have looked into Rhodes, Kos, Somos, Bodrum, Izmir, Kasadusi, Ephesus, etc. and really what i am trying to do is think logically on what is the best way to go from Athens...to Santorini (prob flying)....and then from Santorini the most efficient way to get to Cappodocia and then back to istanbul.....I started looking at a way to do the ferries like go from Santorini to Kos and Kos to Kusadusi and Kusadusi to Izmir, and then fly from there but that just seems like a lot of variables, i also thought about doing Santorini to Istanbul and then flying out of Istanbul to Kayseri to get to Cappodoccia...but just want to know if anyone has tried to do this and if they have any advice
Athens - Santorini - Mykonos - Cappodocia - Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage advice
- 2 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Trip to Pyrenees
- 6 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 7 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 Crete Ancient sites
- 16 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Basketball in London
- 25 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?