My Wife and I are in the stages of planning a Europe trip and would like to know weather wise, would it be best to see Athens & Santorini (and possibly other islands) in late August or mid October? Our length of stay will probably be around the 10 day mark.
Thank you heaps for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 2 Tuscany literature
- 3 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 4 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 5 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 6 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 7 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 8 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 9 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 10 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 11 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 12 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 wandering in venice
- 15 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 16 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 17 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 18 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 21 Final Itinerary help
- 22 Finalizing Itinerary
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 25 A road trip to Florence