My Wife and I are in the stages of planning a Europe trip and would like to know weather wise, would it be best to see Athens & Santorini (and possibly other islands) in late August or mid October? Our length of stay will probably be around the 10 day mark.
Thank you heaps for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Renting bed linens and towels
- 3 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 4 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 5 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik