My Wife and I are in the stages of planning a Europe trip and would like to know weather wise, would it be best to see Athens & Santorini (and possibly other islands) in late August or mid October? Our length of stay will probably be around the 10 day mark.
Thank you heaps for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 5 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 6 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 9 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 16 Antwerp Tram
- 17 Trip report European honeymoon
- 18 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 19 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 20 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?
- 21 Alhambra
- 22 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 23 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 24 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa