My Wife and I are in the stages of planning a Europe trip and would like to know weather wise, would it be best to see Athens & Santorini (and possibly other islands) in late August or mid October? Our length of stay will probably be around the 10 day mark.
Thank you heaps for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 2 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 3 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 15 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 16 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 25 Trains in Alps and UK