I was just wondering if I could get a little input on the trip to Greece in planning.
The plan:Athens, Santorini, Crete, 15 days in May
So far know I only want to spend 2 days in Athens.
We are looking to do some hiking, lots of history and some relaxing.
Does anyone have suggestions as to the best approach from Athens? Crete or Santorini first?
what is the best mode of transportation from Athens to Islands? between the islands?
How much time show be spent per island?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 A week in Burgundy
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 7 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 11 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 12 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 17 Safety concerns?
- 18 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 19 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 20 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 21 Global Travel Warning...
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Oct vs Nov for Greece