I was just wondering if I could get a little input on the trip to Greece in planning.
The plan:Athens, Santorini, Crete, 15 days in May
So far know I only want to spend 2 days in Athens.
We are looking to do some hiking, lots of history and some relaxing.
Does anyone have suggestions as to the best approach from Athens? Crete or Santorini first?
what is the best mode of transportation from Athens to Islands? between the islands?
How much time show be spent per island?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 5 Amsterdam
- 6 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 7 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 8 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 18 Scenic cruise advice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Italy Car Scam
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 God Save the Queen?
- 25 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)