I was just wondering if I could get a little input on the trip to Greece in planning.
The plan:Athens, Santorini, Crete, 15 days in May
So far know I only want to spend 2 days in Athens.
We are looking to do some hiking, lots of history and some relaxing.
Does anyone have suggestions as to the best approach from Athens? Crete or Santorini first?
what is the best mode of transportation from Athens to Islands? between the islands?
How much time show be spent per island?
Thanks for any input!!
Athens, Santorini, Crete, 15 days in May: Itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 5 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 10 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 18 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe