I was just wondering if I could get a little input on the trip to Greece in planning.
The plan:Athens, Santorini, Crete, 15 days in May
So far know I only want to spend 2 days in Athens.
We are looking to do some hiking, lots of history and some relaxing.
Does anyone have suggestions as to the best approach from Athens? Crete or Santorini first?
what is the best mode of transportation from Athens to Islands? between the islands?
How much time show be spent per island?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 2 International Flight Question
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Brugge hotel help
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 24 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 25 One day on the Amalfi coast