I was just wondering if I could get a little input on the trip to Greece in planning.
The plan:Athens, Santorini, Crete, 15 days in May
So far know I only want to spend 2 days in Athens.
We are looking to do some hiking, lots of history and some relaxing.
Does anyone have suggestions as to the best approach from Athens? Crete or Santorini first?
what is the best mode of transportation from Athens to Islands? between the islands?
How much time show be spent per island?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노대박사업■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노シ슈퍼카지노
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Kayaking in Avignon
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Murren to Prague
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Aix Provence
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England