I was just wondering if I could get a little input on the trip to Greece in planning.
The plan:Athens, Santorini, Crete, 15 days in May
So far know I only want to spend 2 days in Athens.
We are looking to do some hiking, lots of history and some relaxing.
Does anyone have suggestions as to the best approach from Athens? Crete or Santorini first?
what is the best mode of transportation from Athens to Islands? between the islands?
How much time show be spent per island?
Thanks for any input!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 11 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 12 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 13 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 14 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 weekend from cologne germany
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 24 Where to eat in Rome?
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?