our family will be visiting Greece for the first time in July. We have 12 days to spend and are "slow travelers" (typically, we pick a city, rent a flat and stay put for 2- 3 weeks with day trips sprinkled in). also we really try to avoid hiring, or renting a car.
That being said, Greece is not as conducive to this as some other destinations. So, the itinerary we are considering is as follows:
3 nights Athens
1 night Delphi
3 nights in Nafplio
4 nights in Naxos
1 night Athens
Is this reasonably slow paced or should something be eliminated (or added?)
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠사이트【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】사설안전놀이터
- 2 추천사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 0004 】㏂가상축구배팅
- 3 사설놀이터추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 0004』】】해외스포츠사이트
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 France Itinerary Advice
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 21 Transportation
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?