our family will be visiting Greece for the first time in July. We have 12 days to spend and are "slow travelers" (typically, we pick a city, rent a flat and stay put for 2- 3 weeks with day trips sprinkled in). also we really try to avoid hiring, or renting a car.
That being said, Greece is not as conducive to this as some other destinations. So, the itinerary we are considering is as follows:
3 nights Athens
1 night Delphi
3 nights in Nafplio
4 nights in Naxos
1 night Athens
Is this reasonably slow paced or should something be eliminated (or added?)
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 2 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 5 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 Borghese Gallery Question
- 9 Sim Card
- 10 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 11 Airline to Rome
- 12 Finland around Christmas time?
- 13 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 16 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 SE ITALY
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each