our family will be visiting Greece for the first time in July. We have 12 days to spend and are "slow travelers" (typically, we pick a city, rent a flat and stay put for 2- 3 weeks with day trips sprinkled in). also we really try to avoid hiring, or renting a car.
That being said, Greece is not as conducive to this as some other destinations. So, the itinerary we are considering is as follows:
3 nights Athens
1 night Delphi
3 nights in Nafplio
4 nights in Naxos
1 night Athens
Is this reasonably slow paced or should something be eliminated (or added?)
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 2 Venice
- 3 Day in Madrid
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 11 Rental car in Menton
- 12 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 19 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 20 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Paris cooking classes
- 23 Canal du Midi
- 24 Family vacation to europe
- 25 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base