Planning a trip from Athens -Olympia-Delphi-Athens by bus. Planning to stay 2 nights each in Olympia & Delphi. Will it be too long or 1 night is suffice, which most people does. We only speak English. Easy for us to catch the public transportation around. What are the things we should take note of during this trip? Thanks!
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 7 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Palermo and Taormina
- 10 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 11 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 12 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 13 Where to stay for one night ???
- 14 Car Rental Locations
- 15 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 16 Tour-Free Travel
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 19 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 20 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 21 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 22 London Spy Sites
- 23 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days