If we only have time for one museum in Athens, would you choose the Acropolis Museum or the National Archeological Museum?
Athens Museum Choice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 3 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 3 weeks in Sicily
- 8 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 9 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 10 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 11 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 12 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 13 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 14 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 15 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 16 Dollhouse furniture
- 17 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 18 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?