Good morning all,
Quick question regarding athens airport metro line from airport. Will be using it around 5 pm tuesday evening and wanted to take it to Monastiraki near the hotel I will be staying at. A few years ago when I was there, I recall not being able to take this line d/t construction at airport on the line and also the occasional employee strike. Wanted to inquire if these strikes are still occurring commonly or if there is any construction/disturbance that would cause me to not be able to take the metro into the city. (In which case I will just hop in the taxi line and avoid waiting for a train that may never arrive). Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 5 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 6 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 7 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 8 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 11 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 15 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 18 Milos beach stay
- 19 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 22 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 23 Driving in Wales
- 24 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017
Good morning all,