My husband and I will be in Greece from late evening of 29th May until early morning 2nd of June so we have 3 full days to spare.
We have never been to Greece. We would really love to get up to Kalabaka/Meteora & see the monasteries and of course see the acropolis in Athens & any main sights.
Anybody know if we can do this in 3 days? And if so what would our best way of getting to the monasteries? Public transport, hire car?
Should we stay 2 nights in Kalabaka & 1 in Athens itself or vice versa? Our last night being our fourth in Greece we are planning on staying at Athens Sofitel Airport hotel for early morning flight on the 2nd of June.
I would be so appreciative of any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO GOT THE APP Contact 1;800;982;8520 Tec^h CAre 24/7
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Happy birthday ATM
- 7 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
Athens, Meteora 3 day itinerary help and any must see sights?