My husband and I will be in Greece from late evening of 29th May until early morning 2nd of June so we have 3 full days to spare.
We have never been to Greece. We would really love to get up to Kalabaka/Meteora & see the monasteries and of course see the acropolis in Athens & any main sights.
Anybody know if we can do this in 3 days? And if so what would our best way of getting to the monasteries? Public transport, hire car?
Should we stay 2 nights in Kalabaka & 1 in Athens itself or vice versa? Our last night being our fourth in Greece we are planning on staying at Athens Sofitel Airport hotel for early morning flight on the 2nd of June.
I would be so appreciative of any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Sintra
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 18 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 21 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 22 Kayaking in Avignon
- 23 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 24 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 25 4 days in Provence in early June
Athens, Meteora 3 day itinerary help and any must see sights?