My husband and I will be in Greece from late evening of 29th May until early morning 2nd of June so we have 3 full days to spare.
We have never been to Greece. We would really love to get up to Kalabaka/Meteora & see the monasteries and of course see the acropolis in Athens & any main sights.
Anybody know if we can do this in 3 days? And if so what would our best way of getting to the monasteries? Public transport, hire car?
Should we stay 2 nights in Kalabaka & 1 in Athens itself or vice versa? Our last night being our fourth in Greece we are planning on staying at Athens Sofitel Airport hotel for early morning flight on the 2nd of June.
I would be so appreciative of any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374ACEめ《강남풀사롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》↗강예빈팀장↔
- 2 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 10 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 17 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 18 Restaurants
- 19 Bursa/Iznik
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Brussels, Belgium
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 25 Milan to Chamonix by bus
Athens, Meteora 3 day itinerary help and any must see sights?