My fiancé and I will be on our honeymoon soon… We will have a 5 hr layover in Athens during our flight from the Greek Islands to Rome. Is there time to check out the Parthenon and get back to our flight in that five hour period?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 6 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 11 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 12 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb