My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Athens in 3 days: Things to Do, and Places to Stay?
- 1 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 3 Paris metro
- 4 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley
- 5 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 Trenitalia
- 9 Estonia
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 13 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 14 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Tour company in Toledo
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Venice at Christmas?