My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 Red hair Suze
- 4 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 5 Rome at Christmas
- 6 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 7 Luggage on trains/security?
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Croatia Itenerary
- 10 day trip to hampton court
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 13 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 14 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 15 London Paris
- 16 Norwegian air
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 19 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 20 Brussels Airport
- 21 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 24 Advance Booking for Spain
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?