My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Lisbon
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 9 Italian lake cruise
- 10 Vatican tour
- 11 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Tuscany Itinerary
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 21 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 London in Winter Report
- 24 driving from London to Lourdes
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?