My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 5 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Tour of Northern Italy
- 14 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 15 Cognac transportation?
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 18 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 19 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 23 Hotel in Vienna
- 24 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150