My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 7 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 8 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 21 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 22 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations