My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Athens in 3 days: Things to Do, and Places to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 4 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 car rental advice in Portugal
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 11 Duoro river cruises
- 12 What to wear
- 13 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 14 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 15 Budget for 3 Month's
- 16 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 20 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 22 Traveling in France by train
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe