My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Athens in 3 days: Things to Do, and Places to Stay?
- 1 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Train travel in Europe
- 4 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Itinerary Questions
- 17 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Italian language schools
- 20 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria