My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 15 Italy in January?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 2 days in Lugano area
- 19 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 20 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 21 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 22 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 23 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 24 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought