My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 7 Quizz !
- 8 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Iceland
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Russia in two weeks in December
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Christmas Day in Granada
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Transylvania - June 2018
- 25 Italy Car Scam