My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Athens in 3 days: Things to Do, and Places to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heli Tour
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 Tight Planning?
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 19 Travel with Teens
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting