My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Athens in 3 days: Things to Do, and Places to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 3 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 19 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 21 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 22 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 25 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please