My girlfriend and I will be visiting Athens for 3 days in early July, and we had a couple of questions that we were hoping an Athens expert could answer.
-Other than the main tourist attractions (Acropolis museum, Parthenon, Dionysius Theatre), are there any not-to-be-missed attractions that you can think of?
-Any suggestions for great accomodations for about 70-80 euros per night? Preferably in the Plaka area, as I believe is the safer area (compared to Omonia at least)
-Any amazing restaurants off the beaten track?
-Any general info to know, or any areas to avoid at night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 2 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 7 Wales
- 8 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 Globus Iberian Tour
- 14 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Budapest to Kosice
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 21 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 22 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 23 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 24 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city