I have 1 full day to spend me in Athens and would like to cover all the places the most effective way. Do you suggest it is better to buy a local transport card for 4 EUR and then go to the popular places or take the Hop-in Hop-Off bus from Syntagma?
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 7 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 10 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 What tips can you give about packing?
- 13 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 14 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 15 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 16 Prague
- 17 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 21 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 25 2 Months in Sicily