Ending a cruise in Athens mid-October. A couple traveling with us has enough Starwood points to get rooms at the Hotel Grande Bretagne (HGB). I'd like to stay close to the square, but not sure I want to pay HGB's prices. What are the best choices that are within a 5 minute walk?
Athens Hotels at Syntagma Square
- 1 Montepulciano faves
- 2 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 3 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 4 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 7 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 8 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 9 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 10 Paris trip report
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 13 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 21 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 24 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights