We will be in Athens one night at the end of an island hopping tour in September We have a half day, enough time to see the Acropolis and wander in Plaka. We would like a nice clean hotel, nothing real fancy at about $200 a night that will be central to both the Acropolis and Plaka.....any suggestions?
Athens hotel, 1 night near Acropolis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 American Express
- 4 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 5 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Help with European vacation plan
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!