Paul at greektaxi.gr was highly recommended as an Athens guide. He was tremendous, he lived in US for many years and speaks perfect English. He has a 12 seat Mercedes airconditioned van and charges 400 euro for all day. He picked us up at the dock and returned us there. Good driver & great guide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 2 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 3 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 6 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 7 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 8 italy
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 12 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 18 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 23 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Pronunciation