Paul at greektaxi.gr was highly recommended as an Athens guide. He was tremendous, he lived in US for many years and speaks perfect English. He has a 12 seat Mercedes airconditioned van and charges 400 euro for all day. He picked us up at the dock and returned us there. Good driver & great guide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 5 nights!
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 6 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 7 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 9 Barcelona restaurants
- 10 Seaplane service
- 11 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 12 Freising or Erding?
- 13 Trains
- 14 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 15 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 16 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 17 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 18 Paris Bastille Day
- 19 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 20 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 23 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?