Can you suggest a comfortable four- (or five-)star hotel that would be easy to reach by taxi? I've heard that many streets in the Plaka and around Syntagma are strictly for pedestrians. What about the Athens Plaza, the Electra Palace and the Divani Caravel?
Athens for Walking Averse
- 1 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 2 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 3 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 18 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 21 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?