My wife and I are stopping over in Athens for one night. We get in @ 12pm (from Santorini) on a Sunday in July. Then we fly out the morning after @ 6:30am.
Would be great to get some tips on what to do from the afternoon/night including:
- Where to stay
- Where to eat
- Any sights to check out in town
Thanks in advance guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 7 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 14 Croatia trip Planning
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Trains in Alps and UK
- 22 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Germany in December Trip Report