My wife and I are stopping over in Athens for one night. We get in @ 12pm (from Santorini) on a Sunday in July. Then we fly out the morning after @ 6:30am.
Would be great to get some tips on what to do from the afternoon/night including:
- Where to stay
- Where to eat
- Any sights to check out in town
Thanks in advance guys.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Positano or Sorrento?
- 5 Last minute trip to Capri
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 Globus Iberian Tour
- 9 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 10 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg