We are planning to visit Greece in late May / early June and need some help with setting up the itinerary.
1) Plan to stay 3 nights(including arrival) in Athens. Do an Athens city tour one of the days and need suggestion to add another tour for the next day. Read there are tours for Delphi, Corinth canal and Cape Sounion. Any suggestions which one might be the best to explore?
2) Hotel suggestion in Athens:
Looking at either Hotel Grande Bretagne or King George in Athens. Any recommendations between the two or any other suggestions?
3) Hotel Suggestion in Santorini: Need some hotel suggestions in the price range in the 1000 - 1200 $ per night for 3 nights- hotel with good view from the rooms. our plan is to see the island / sunset ; take a boat tour to explore the island. We are not big in to swimming / beach activities. Will 3 nights be good enough or need to add additional day?
4) Is the tip / gratuity already included in the services provided while in Greece?
Thanks a lot in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 5 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 UK Visa Help
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik