We are planning to visit Greece in late May / early June and need some help with setting up the itinerary.
1) Plan to stay 3 nights(including arrival) in Athens. Do an Athens city tour one of the days and need suggestion to add another tour for the next day. Read there are tours for Delphi, Corinth canal and Cape Sounion. Any suggestions which one might be the best to explore?
2) Hotel suggestion in Athens:
Looking at either Hotel Grande Bretagne or King George in Athens. Any recommendations between the two or any other suggestions?
3) Hotel Suggestion in Santorini: Need some hotel suggestions in the price range in the 1000 - 1200 $ per night for 3 nights- hotel with good view from the rooms. our plan is to see the island / sunset ; take a boat tour to explore the island. We are not big in to swimming / beach activities. Will 3 nights be good enough or need to add additional day?
4) Is the tip / gratuity already included in the services provided while in Greece?
Thanks a lot in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 6 Naples, Italy
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 11 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 Engadine Valley help
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 19 Tuscany 6 nights
- 20 France & Italy, May or June
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 23 1st time in ZURICH
- 24 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 25 French restaurants