We are planning to visit Greece in late May / early June and need some help with setting up the itinerary.
1) Plan to stay 3 nights(including arrival) in Athens. Do an Athens city tour one of the days and need suggestion to add another tour for the next day. Read there are tours for Delphi, Corinth canal and Cape Sounion. Any suggestions which one might be the best to explore?
2) Hotel suggestion in Athens:
Looking at either Hotel Grande Bretagne or King George in Athens. Any recommendations between the two or any other suggestions?
3) Hotel Suggestion in Santorini: Need some hotel suggestions in the price range in the 1000 - 1200 $ per night for 3 nights- hotel with good view from the rooms. our plan is to see the island / sunset ; take a boat tour to explore the island. We are not big in to swimming / beach activities. Will 3 nights be good enough or need to add additional day?
4) Is the tip / gratuity already included in the services provided while in Greece?
Thanks a lot in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Final Four
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges