We are planning to visit Greece in late May / early June and need some help with setting up the itinerary.
1) Plan to stay 3 nights(including arrival) in Athens. Do an Athens city tour one of the days and need suggestion to add another tour for the next day. Read there are tours for Delphi, Corinth canal and Cape Sounion. Any suggestions which one might be the best to explore?
2) Hotel suggestion in Athens:
Looking at either Hotel Grande Bretagne or King George in Athens. Any recommendations between the two or any other suggestions?
3) Hotel Suggestion in Santorini: Need some hotel suggestions in the price range in the 1000 - 1200 $ per night for 3 nights- hotel with good view from the rooms. our plan is to see the island / sunset ; take a boat tour to explore the island. We are not big in to swimming / beach activities. Will 3 nights be good enough or need to add additional day?
4) Is the tip / gratuity already included in the services provided while in Greece?
Thanks a lot in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 18 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 A week in the Occitanie
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany