We are planning to visit Greece in late May / early June and need some help with setting up the itinerary.
1) Plan to stay 3 nights(including arrival) in Athens. Do an Athens city tour one of the days and need suggestion to add another tour for the next day. Read there are tours for Delphi, Corinth canal and Cape Sounion. Any suggestions which one might be the best to explore?
2) Hotel suggestion in Athens:
Looking at either Hotel Grande Bretagne or King George in Athens. Any recommendations between the two or any other suggestions?
3) Hotel Suggestion in Santorini: Need some hotel suggestions in the price range in the 1000 - 1200 $ per night for 3 nights- hotel with good view from the rooms. our plan is to see the island / sunset ; take a boat tour to explore the island. We are not big in to swimming / beach activities. Will 3 nights be good enough or need to add additional day?
4) Is the tip / gratuity already included in the services provided while in Greece?
Thanks a lot in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My T사설토토사이트 ✄ 마윈 doum911 COM ✄ 국농픽스터 네임드opic Title
- 2 강랜카지노〃を＼┗ SSK68.COM ┛＼を〃강랜카지노
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Ireland itinerary help please
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 16 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 17 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 18 Canal du Midi
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train