We arrive at the airport around noon on Easter Sunday. We are spending one night at the Acropolis Hill Hotel on Mousson St, close (I think) to Syntagma Square. With two people and two suitcases on a holiday, which of the three options -- express bus, metro, or taxi -- do folks recommend? Thanks
Athens airport to downtown on Easter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 American Express
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 14 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 21 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 22 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 23 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?