We arrive at the airport around noon on Easter Sunday. We are spending one night at the Acropolis Hill Hotel on Mousson St, close (I think) to Syntagma Square. With two people and two suitcases on a holiday, which of the three options -- express bus, metro, or taxi -- do folks recommend? Thanks
Athens airport to downtown on Easter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We have no idea where to go!
- 2 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 5 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 11 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 21 France in December 2014
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto