I have a flight from athens to Santorini via the airlines sky Express. Just to make sure there is only one airport in athens right? And has anyone travelled via this airline? It seems to be a small airline and they allow only 3kgs hand luggage... Just want to know if anyone has any experiences with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 12 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Garda Land