I have a flight from athens to Santorini via the airlines sky Express. Just to make sure there is only one airport in athens right? And has anyone travelled via this airline? It seems to be a small airline and they allow only 3kgs hand luggage... Just want to know if anyone has any experiences with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/enduro-force
- 2 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 5 Paris travel help
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 One night in the Dolomites
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 20 Where in Greece
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri