I have a flight from athens to Santorini via the airlines sky Express. Just to make sure there is only one airport in athens right? And has anyone travelled via this airline? It seems to be a small airline and they allow only 3kgs hand luggage... Just want to know if anyone has any experiences with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Tour groups
- 10 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 14 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 17 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 18 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 19 Baby Milk
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 23 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto