My husband and I will spend our last day in Greece in Athens before flying out the next morning at 4:50 a.m. My original plan was to stay at the Acropolis Select that night and then take the subway to the airport very early the next morning. I read a post yesterday, though, that the subway to the airport is not in service right now. So here are my questions: (1) Would I be better served with an airport hotel (we are wanting to spend the day touring around the Acropolis, which is why I originally picked the Acropolis Select)? (2) If we stick with the Acropolis Select, would we be better off taking the bus or a taxi to the airport? (3) What time do we need to be at the airport for a 4:50 a.m. flight? Thanks!
Athens Airport - Very Early Morning Flight
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 14 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 22 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 23 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 24 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 25 Driving where to stop question June 2014