My husband and I will spend our last day in Greece in Athens before flying out the next morning at 4:50 a.m. My original plan was to stay at the Acropolis Select that night and then take the subway to the airport very early the next morning. I read a post yesterday, though, that the subway to the airport is not in service right now. So here are my questions: (1) Would I be better served with an airport hotel (we are wanting to spend the day touring around the Acropolis, which is why I originally picked the Acropolis Select)? (2) If we stick with the Acropolis Select, would we be better off taking the bus or a taxi to the airport? (3) What time do we need to be at the airport for a 4:50 a.m. flight? Thanks!
Athens Airport - Very Early Morning Flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Spain itineraries
- 10 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 21 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 22 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul