My husband and I will spend our last day in Greece in Athens before flying out the next morning at 4:50 a.m. My original plan was to stay at the Acropolis Select that night and then take the subway to the airport very early the next morning. I read a post yesterday, though, that the subway to the airport is not in service right now. So here are my questions: (1) Would I be better served with an airport hotel (we are wanting to spend the day touring around the Acropolis, which is why I originally picked the Acropolis Select)? (2) If we stick with the Acropolis Select, would we be better off taking the bus or a taxi to the airport? (3) What time do we need to be at the airport for a 4:50 a.m. flight? Thanks!
Athens Airport - Very Early Morning Flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 What to wear
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 8 Sicily - not a trip report
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 11 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean