My husband and I will spend our last day in Greece in Athens before flying out the next morning at 4:50 a.m. My original plan was to stay at the Acropolis Select that night and then take the subway to the airport very early the next morning. I read a post yesterday, though, that the subway to the airport is not in service right now. So here are my questions: (1) Would I be better served with an airport hotel (we are wanting to spend the day touring around the Acropolis, which is why I originally picked the Acropolis Select)? (2) If we stick with the Acropolis Select, would we be better off taking the bus or a taxi to the airport? (3) What time do we need to be at the airport for a 4:50 a.m. flight? Thanks!
Athens Airport - Very Early Morning Flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Pyrenees logistics
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 caroline_venezia
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 20 Normandy and Loire
- 21 Granada
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Northern Europe in April-May