I am looking for accommodation in Athens in early May for family of four (incl two daughters 16 yrs and 8 yrs). Most budget accommodation (ie under EUR 100) I have viewed has reviews that area is somewhat unsavoury - although I realise 'safe' 'dodgy' etc is often subjective. Also taking current situation into account - Any tips for location and or accommodation? We are only there for a couple of nights. We are happy to stay in hostels, pensions, hotels etc - prefer something with 'character' rather than clinical big hotel - but will consider everything.
Also appreciate any tips for things to do outside the usual.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 renting a car in greece
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 retruning to US with souveniers
- 15 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 16 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 20 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 21 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.