I am looking for accommodation in Athens in early May for family of four (incl two daughters 16 yrs and 8 yrs). Most budget accommodation (ie under EUR 100) I have viewed has reviews that area is somewhat unsavoury - although I realise 'safe' 'dodgy' etc is often subjective. Also taking current situation into account - Any tips for location and or accommodation? We are only there for a couple of nights. We are happy to stay in hostels, pensions, hotels etc - prefer something with 'character' rather than clinical big hotel - but will consider everything.
Also appreciate any tips for things to do outside the usual.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 French Wedding
- 3 travel around Spain
- 4 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 Hilton CPH no loner
- 8 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 9 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 14 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 15 Wedding in Finland
- 16 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 22 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....