I am looking for accommodation in Athens in early May for family of four (incl two daughters 16 yrs and 8 yrs). Most budget accommodation (ie under EUR 100) I have viewed has reviews that area is somewhat unsavoury - although I realise 'safe' 'dodgy' etc is often subjective. Also taking current situation into account - Any tips for location and or accommodation? We are only there for a couple of nights. We are happy to stay in hostels, pensions, hotels etc - prefer something with 'character' rather than clinical big hotel - but will consider everything.
Also appreciate any tips for things to do outside the usual.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 12 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 18 "Never Mind"
- 19 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Italian car factory tours
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain