I am looking for accommodation in Athens in early May for family of four (incl two daughters 16 yrs and 8 yrs). Most budget accommodation (ie under EUR 100) I have viewed has reviews that area is somewhat unsavoury - although I realise 'safe' 'dodgy' etc is often subjective. Also taking current situation into account - Any tips for location and or accommodation? We are only there for a couple of nights. We are happy to stay in hostels, pensions, hotels etc - prefer something with 'character' rather than clinical big hotel - but will consider everything.
Also appreciate any tips for things to do outside the usual.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 4 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 5 Public Transportation in England
- 6 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 7 K-Day
- 8 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 13 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 24 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 25 Trip to Rome