My husband and I arrive at Piraeus cruise port at 8am - mid September - and have a flight out from Athens airport departing 7.30pm. Guess we need to check in at 6pm. What do we do all day and we will have luggage - any suggestions would be great.
Athens - 8am-6pm - what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 2 South of France
- 3 Help me plan a Trip
- 4 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 5 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 6 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 7 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 8 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 9 England, Paris itinerary help
- 10 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 11 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 12 Germany for 3 weeks
- 13 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 16 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 17 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 18 Sardinia Advice
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Making reservations in Italy
- 21 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 22 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 23 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 24 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Dublin Layover Suggestions