My husband and I arrive at Piraeus cruise port at 8am - mid September - and have a flight out from Athens airport departing 7.30pm. Guess we need to check in at 6pm. What do we do all day and we will have luggage - any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 7 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 8 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 16 What to see in Dresden...
- 17 Tour or independent
- 18 Munich, Germany
- 19 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 20 Sliema, Malta
- 21 Vet my itinerary
- 22 Hotel advice
- 23 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 24 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 25 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy