My husband and I arrive at Piraeus cruise port at 8am - mid September - and have a flight out from Athens airport departing 7.30pm. Guess we need to check in at 6pm. What do we do all day and we will have luggage - any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Italian Riviera
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 Switzerland in mid-April
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 Hamam Istanbul?
- 12 Holiday in Austria
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 First Trip to Europe!
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 Scotland Trip
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany