My husband and I arrive at Piraeus cruise port at 8am - mid September - and have a flight out from Athens airport departing 7.30pm. Guess we need to check in at 6pm. What do we do all day and we will have luggage - any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 2 IWM
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 9 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 10 quickest way to Prague
- 11 Paris for children
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 17 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 23 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017