Hello again. Thanks to all of you for the info.
Someone told me, that there is lot of protesting going on ,right now in Greece. Is this true?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 3 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 8 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 9 ATM
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 London Hotel - Different Request
- 15 Portugal rental car
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 18 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 19 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 20 alcazar question and seville advice
- 21 Bernese Oberland
- 22 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow