Hello again. Thanks to all of you for the info.
Someone told me, that there is lot of protesting going on ,right now in Greece. Is this true?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 2 Drinks in Spain
- 3 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 4 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 5 Gelato course in Rome?
- 6 Ali
- 7 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 8 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 9 Too much for one day?
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Norfolk base
- 12 Lipari to Capri??
- 13 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 14 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 15 Iceland Trip report
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 12 days europe
- 18 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 19 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris