Hello again. Thanks to all of you for the info.
Someone told me, that there is lot of protesting going on ,right now in Greece. Is this true?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 2 Train travel to and from Paris
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 10 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 11 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 15 Andalucia Spain
- 16 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 17 Vigo Spain????
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more