On Saturday morning me and my friend were returning from a party and took the Bus without ticket not being able to get any being in the middle of nowhere without tabaccis ,arriving at destination controllers boarded the bus but I exited before they could control me they got my friend though. I waited for her at the end of the street not wanting to abandon her when the woman notices me and walks over...She was very agressive she reached into my friend's bag to find ID without asking, violation of privacy and is she allowed to fine me when she asked outside of the bus in fact she didn't even ask me for my ticket she assumed.....Not having my id I gave down my name birth date and hotel in Florence. She gave me a ticket to go pay within 5 days. Do I have to pay the fine? The fact that she didn't even ask for a ticket and she was agressive I'm leaving in 2 weeks should I pay it or not? I am only 16. The guy controller was gonna let me go since my friend payed the fine because she had enough of money but the woman insisted....Is it worth paying?
ATAF BUS FINE
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary