On Saturday morning me and my friend were returning from a party and took the Bus without ticket not being able to get any being in the middle of nowhere without tabaccis ,arriving at destination controllers boarded the bus but I exited before they could control me they got my friend though. I waited for her at the end of the street not wanting to abandon her when the woman notices me and walks over...She was very agressive she reached into my friend's bag to find ID without asking, violation of privacy and is she allowed to fine me when she asked outside of the bus in fact she didn't even ask me for my ticket she assumed.....Not having my id I gave down my name birth date and hotel in Florence. She gave me a ticket to go pay within 5 days. Do I have to pay the fine? The fact that she didn't even ask for a ticket and she was agressive I'm leaving in 2 weeks should I pay it or not? I am only 16. The guy controller was gonna let me go since my friend payed the fine because she had enough of money but the woman insisted....Is it worth paying?
ATAF BUS FINE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 history museums or locations
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 6 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 7 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Italy trip questions
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 18 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 19 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 20 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 21 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 22 Suggestion for travel memories
- 23 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 24 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy