On Saturday morning me and my friend were returning from a party and took the Bus without ticket not being able to get any being in the middle of nowhere without tabaccis ,arriving at destination controllers boarded the bus but I exited before they could control me they got my friend though. I waited for her at the end of the street not wanting to abandon her when the woman notices me and walks over...She was very agressive she reached into my friend's bag to find ID without asking, violation of privacy and is she allowed to fine me when she asked outside of the bus in fact she didn't even ask me for my ticket she assumed.....Not having my id I gave down my name birth date and hotel in Florence. She gave me a ticket to go pay within 5 days. Do I have to pay the fine? The fact that she didn't even ask for a ticket and she was agressive I'm leaving in 2 weeks should I pay it or not? I am only 16. The guy controller was gonna let me go since my friend payed the fine because she had enough of money but the woman insisted....Is it worth paying?
ATAF BUS FINE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 7 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring