Our family of 4 is traveling this winter holiday season. For the most part my itinerary is set and is as follows:
Rome: 7 days (Dec. 19-26)
Pompeii: 2 days (Dec. 26-28)
Tuscany: ??? days… right now I have 7 days. (Dec. 28-Jan 3)
Fly out from Milan January 4.
I decided to fly out of Milan in a moment of weakness - I thought "hey, we've never been to Milan, let's go in the morning before, spend the overnight and fly out". I kind of regret it - but with 4 tickets bought, I will not be changing it. We plan to drive up from Tuscany and drop the car on Jan 3 - then the morning of the flight we will train to the airport - leaving just after noon.
Now I'm wondering if we should spend just 1 night (being the overnight before our flight) or 2 nights in Milan. I expect that while there, we will see the Duomo and try to see the Last Supper. Other than that, not so sure….ideas? thoughts? maybe while up there go to Lake Como for an afternoon before going to Milan while we still have the car. I don't know...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Madrird and Seville
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Lake Como AREA questions
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report
At the end of trip - how long to stay in Milan before flight out