Is anyone familiar with the Astral Hotel in Ljubljana? I have not been able to find any mention of it from anyone. All of the other recommended hotels appear to be booked due to a large congress in town. The other choice is the Pension Pri Mraku
Astral Hotel in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Making reservations in Italy
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 6 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 7 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 8 Potential trip - Balkans
- 9 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 13 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Is this realistic... advice?
- 18 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Age for booking a hotel?
- 21 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 22 Satnav maps update
- 23 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 24 Rolling bags in Venice
- 25 Big and little towns of Europe