Is anyone familiar with the Astral Hotel in Ljubljana? I have not been able to find any mention of it from anyone. All of the other recommended hotels appear to be booked due to a large congress in town. The other choice is the Pension Pri Mraku
Astral Hotel in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 7 french riviera
- 8 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 17 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 18 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 19 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 20 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)