Is this possible?
We are traveling in early September.
Can anyone please suggest a day's drive that might take us in a circle back to Asolo?
On maps, it appears that driving toward Belluno, then perhaps north to Agordo might provide some stunning scenery, but I am not at all sure of what the best drives and best views are.
Should we head all the way to Cortina d'Ampezzo?
Ideally, we would spend a few hours in each direction, not including stops if any are possible.
I'm pretty clueless here, but I really want to see some tiny part of the Dolomites.
Suggestions are most eagerly sought.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 3 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 7 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 Quizz !
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Venice/Mestre
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 Our future trip to Greece
- 19 Russia in two weeks in December
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Christmas Day in Granada
- 22 car insurance italy
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 25 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
Is this possible?