Any suggestions re places to stay in Asolo. Preferably not super costly like Cipriani.
Within walking of town, charming..family run.
Also looking at staying in Pordenone.
Any idea welcomed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 체리게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 4 체리바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Safety in Rome
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Europe First Timers
- 11 Greek Village
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Apartment Montreux area
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 20 base in brussels
- 21 Rome or Venice first
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona