We are in Italy finally! And we have a quick question we need some help on. Since we are traveling with the baby and he keeps tiring out before the late dinner hour we are wanting to be able to ask at restaurants for carry out or take out. Its fine for my husband to go back out during the meal hour but we've been a little unsure whether this is done here and how to ask for it. We've figured out we can get pizza anytime and always pick up a sandwich for later, but we'd love to be able to sample some of the wonderful dinner cuisine even on the nights when the baby dictates we get him home and in bed earlier. So, 1) how do we ask for it--my italian dictionary I can't find the expression take out or carry out. 2) is there any types of restaurants that will be more prone to honor this request or are any just as likely to be able to accomodate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary help please
- 2 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 3 help with Italy itinerary
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 6 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 11 Praiana to Positano
- 12 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 13 Scotland and London 21 days
- 14 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 15 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 16 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 17 Venice
- 18 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 23 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla