We are in Italy finally! And we have a quick question we need some help on. Since we are traveling with the baby and he keeps tiring out before the late dinner hour we are wanting to be able to ask at restaurants for carry out or take out. Its fine for my husband to go back out during the meal hour but we've been a little unsure whether this is done here and how to ask for it. We've figured out we can get pizza anytime and always pick up a sandwich for later, but we'd love to be able to sample some of the wonderful dinner cuisine even on the nights when the baby dictates we get him home and in bed earlier. So, 1) how do we ask for it--my italian dictionary I can't find the expression take out or carry out. 2) is there any types of restaurants that will be more prone to honor this request or are any just as likely to be able to accomodate.
Asking for "take out"
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Dresden Train Station
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris