We are in Italy finally! And we have a quick question we need some help on. Since we are traveling with the baby and he keeps tiring out before the late dinner hour we are wanting to be able to ask at restaurants for carry out or take out. Its fine for my husband to go back out during the meal hour but we've been a little unsure whether this is done here and how to ask for it. We've figured out we can get pizza anytime and always pick up a sandwich for later, but we'd love to be able to sample some of the wonderful dinner cuisine even on the nights when the baby dictates we get him home and in bed earlier. So, 1) how do we ask for it--my italian dictionary I can't find the expression take out or carry out. 2) is there any types of restaurants that will be more prone to honor this request or are any just as likely to be able to accomodate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Old European currency
- 19 Denmark or Sweden?
- 20 Five night Ireland Trip
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 London Hotels
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 1 month in Europe