We are in Italy finally! And we have a quick question we need some help on. Since we are traveling with the baby and he keeps tiring out before the late dinner hour we are wanting to be able to ask at restaurants for carry out or take out. Its fine for my husband to go back out during the meal hour but we've been a little unsure whether this is done here and how to ask for it. We've figured out we can get pizza anytime and always pick up a sandwich for later, but we'd love to be able to sample some of the wonderful dinner cuisine even on the nights when the baby dictates we get him home and in bed earlier. So, 1) how do we ask for it--my italian dictionary I can't find the expression take out or carry out. 2) is there any types of restaurants that will be more prone to honor this request or are any just as likely to be able to accomodate.
Asking for "take out"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Local Tour in Provence?
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 Transportation in Barcelona
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 15 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 19 Day trip from London to Paris
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish