We are in Italy finally! And we have a quick question we need some help on. Since we are traveling with the baby and he keeps tiring out before the late dinner hour we are wanting to be able to ask at restaurants for carry out or take out. Its fine for my husband to go back out during the meal hour but we've been a little unsure whether this is done here and how to ask for it. We've figured out we can get pizza anytime and always pick up a sandwich for later, but we'd love to be able to sample some of the wonderful dinner cuisine even on the nights when the baby dictates we get him home and in bed earlier. So, 1) how do we ask for it--my italian dictionary I can't find the expression take out or carry out. 2) is there any types of restaurants that will be more prone to honor this request or are any just as likely to be able to accomodate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 8 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 9 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 10 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 11 visa appointment experience
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 14 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 15 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 16 4 week trip Turkey
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 19 Holiday in Austria
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Rue des Rosiers
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 25 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki