We are in Italy finally! And we have a quick question we need some help on. Since we are traveling with the baby and he keeps tiring out before the late dinner hour we are wanting to be able to ask at restaurants for carry out or take out. Its fine for my husband to go back out during the meal hour but we've been a little unsure whether this is done here and how to ask for it. We've figured out we can get pizza anytime and always pick up a sandwich for later, but we'd love to be able to sample some of the wonderful dinner cuisine even on the nights when the baby dictates we get him home and in bed earlier. So, 1) how do we ask for it--my italian dictionary I can't find the expression take out or carry out. 2) is there any types of restaurants that will be more prone to honor this request or are any just as likely to be able to accomodate.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Need Information about French Alps
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 22 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Transportation