We are planning a two week trip end of June/July from US that has to begin/end in Zurich (business travel). The first 3-4 nights must be in Ascona, then will get to Milan to take train to Florence.. Thanks to this board we have good advice on the Swiss part, and now need advice on the Italy leg. Would like to go to Florence for 2 days and a Tuscan town for wineries for two days, then on to Venice,etc. What would be your recommendation for Tuscan town that's easy to get to from Florence, then easy to get to Venice, as we will not have a car? Many thanks.
Ascona - 3-4 days
Florence - 2 days
Tuscan town for wineries - 2 days (which is best given itinerary and no car)
Venice - 2-3 days
Swiss Alps - 2 -days
Zurich - 1-2 days - DEPARTURE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 How the kids age calculated
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?