We are planning a two week trip end of June/July from US that has to begin/end in Zurich (business travel). The first 3-4 nights must be in Ascona, then will get to Milan to take train to Florence.. Thanks to this board we have good advice on the Swiss part, and now need advice on the Italy leg. Would like to go to Florence for 2 days and a Tuscan town for wineries for two days, then on to Venice,etc. What would be your recommendation for Tuscan town that's easy to get to from Florence, then easy to get to Venice, as we will not have a car? Many thanks.
Ascona - 3-4 days
Florence - 2 days
Tuscan town for wineries - 2 days (which is best given itinerary and no car)
Venice - 2-3 days
Swiss Alps - 2 -days
Zurich - 1-2 days - DEPARTURE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 한게임맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 체리게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 One free day in Barcelona
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid