We are planning a two week trip end of June/July from US that has to begin/end in Zurich (business travel). The first 3-4 nights must be in Ascona, then will get to Milan to take train to Florence.. Thanks to this board we have good advice on the Swiss part, and now need advice on the Italy leg. Would like to go to Florence for 2 days and a Tuscan town for wineries for two days, then on to Venice,etc. What would be your recommendation for Tuscan town that's easy to get to from Florence, then easy to get to Venice, as we will not have a car? Many thanks.
Ascona - 3-4 days
Florence - 2 days
Tuscan town for wineries - 2 days (which is best given itinerary and no car)
Venice - 2-3 days
Swiss Alps - 2 -days
Zurich - 1-2 days - DEPARTURE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 두바이경마 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 코리아레이스 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 4 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 5 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 9 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Labor Day in Paris
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 17 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Driver"s License & Language
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 I may be wrong....
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)