Aruküla (Estonian: Aruküla [aruküla] ( listen)) is a small borough (Estonian: alevik) in Harju County, northern Estonia. It is the administrative centre of Raasiku Parish. Aruküla has a population of 2,016 (as of 1 January 2013. Aruküla has a station on the Elektriraudtee's and Edelaraudtee's eastern route. In Aruküla there are very good culture life and it´s known in near settlements very well.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Channel Islands
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 16 Ireland in a week
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 TGV and Provence questions
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?