Aruküla (Estonian: Aruküla [aruküla] ( listen)) is a small borough (Estonian: alevik) in Harju County, northern Estonia. It is the administrative centre of Raasiku Parish. Aruküla has a population of 2,016 (as of 1 January 2013. Aruküla has a station on the Elektriraudtee's and Edelaraudtee's eastern route. In Aruküla there are very good culture life and it´s known in near settlements very well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 May trip to the islands
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Venice hotel selection
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 14 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said