Hello, I'm decorating for a party in rural, East Italy and I have been trying to find the right place to buy a large amount of fake flowers. I'm thinking a chain 'arts & crafts store' (like "Michaels" back in North America) would be the best. I am open to using real flowers too (but I would need A LOT), so if artificial flowers are a lot cheaper, I would go with artificial. Are there any crafty Italians out there who can point me in the right direction for such a store?
Arts & Crafts in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Basque region
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 12 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 American Express
- 16 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 17 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 18 Help with European vacation plan
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 21 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 22 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015