This may sound like a dumb question but I will be in England soon and I wanted to know if I had to bring my own artificial sweetener for coffee and tea?
Artificial sweetener in England
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 2 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 3 Sicily 10 days
- 4 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 5 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 11 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 Europe with young teens
- 20 First time traveler to Ireland
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome