I have been to Paris a number of times. I have heard that there is a large, wonderful collection of paintings, that were hidden and saved from the Nazis, in a large house located somewhere (perhaps in a woodsy suburban area) in the outskirts of Paris. I can't remember the name of it and of course its location. So I've never seen it, and I am going to Paris this summer and would like to try and find out the name of this amazing art display. Does anyone know anything about this? Please give any info that you may have. Merci beaucoup.
Art Collection in House in Woods Area - near Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 2 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 3 Travel services for Spain
- 4 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 5 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 8 London with Kids
- 9 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 10 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 11 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 12 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 13 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 14 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 17 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 21 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 22 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 23 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 24 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 25 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?