I have been to Paris a number of times. I have heard that there is a large, wonderful collection of paintings, that were hidden and saved from the Nazis, in a large house located somewhere (perhaps in a woodsy suburban area) in the outskirts of Paris. I can't remember the name of it and of course its location. So I've never seen it, and I am going to Paris this summer and would like to try and find out the name of this amazing art display. Does anyone know anything about this? Please give any info that you may have. Merci beaucoup.
Art Collection in House in Woods Area - near Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna accommodation help
- 2 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 5 Turkey Museum Pass - Where to buy?
- 6 Travel from Heathrow to Chessington
- 7 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 8 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 9 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 10 how long in Malta?
- 11 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 12 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 13 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 18 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 19 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 21 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 22 Sicily 10 days
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 25 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout