I have been to Paris a number of times. I have heard that there is a large, wonderful collection of paintings, that were hidden and saved from the Nazis, in a large house located somewhere (perhaps in a woodsy suburban area) in the outskirts of Paris. I can't remember the name of it and of course its location. So I've never seen it, and I am going to Paris this summer and would like to try and find out the name of this amazing art display. Does anyone know anything about this? Please give any info that you may have. Merci beaucoup.
Art Collection in House in Woods Area - near Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 London hotel
- 3 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 10 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 hotels in Seville
- 17 London tube
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary