I have been to Paris a number of times. I have heard that there is a large, wonderful collection of paintings, that were hidden and saved from the Nazis, in a large house located somewhere (perhaps in a woodsy suburban area) in the outskirts of Paris. I can't remember the name of it and of course its location. So I've never seen it, and I am going to Paris this summer and would like to try and find out the name of this amazing art display. Does anyone know anything about this? Please give any info that you may have. Merci beaucoup.
Art Collection in House in Woods Area - near Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 4 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 5 travel insurance
- 6 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 7 Greece for a month with a baby
- 8 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 9 2 Days in Brussels
- 10 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 11 Monet's Giverny
- 12 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 13 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 14 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 15 Munich Day Trips
- 16 Cookware in France
- 17 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 18 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 19 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 20 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 21 wedding abroad
- 22 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 25 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old