Looking for the above menu item for a Saturday lunch in Barcelona - we have eaten at Set Portes and would like to try another place - maybe a place favored by locals outside of the main tourist zone (but accessible by metro). I have also read thru Mariblel's guide - for some reason alot of her choices seem to be more "cutting edge" and I am looking for a good preparation of the basic paella. Thanks!
Arroz negro in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 2 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 25 Portugal Trip